Home Forum Getting Started (MOBI) Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle (Mama Detective, #6)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    dirgantoro
    Participant

Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle
    (Mama Detective, #6)
    by Nora DeLoach

📕 Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle · READ MORE 📕

• Genres: mystery, southern, fiction
    • Series: Mama Detective, #6
    • Format: paperback, 208 pages
    • Author: Nora DeLoach
    • ISBN: 9780553577204 (0553577204)
    • Release date: November 2, 1999
    • Language: english
    • Publisher: Bantam

About The Book

Two things Mama knows: sweet-potato pie…and murder.

Old bones and buried secrets…

I would have thought a bunion operation might slow Mama down, but I should have known better. We found ourselves knee-deep in somebody else’s trouble even before the surgery, when we saw crazy old Miss Birdie at the grocery store with a baby that didn’t belong to her. It wasn’t twenty-four hours later that the baby’s mother, a young woman with a wild reputation, was murdered — and the baby had vanished.

And when my Daddy’s wandering dog began bringing home old bones of the most shocking kind, no way Mama wasn’t going to start snooping — with me doing her legwork. It’s a good thing I still had two good feet, because before long, I was running for my life…as babies’ cries and women’s tears mingled in a crime fueled by motives as ancient as human memory — greed, jealousy, and old-fashioned revenge.

PDF book Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle by Nora DeLoach buy for PocketBook. Hardback ebook Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle download on Barnes & Noble. Paperback Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle Nora DeLoach read online. MOBI ebook Mama Rocks the Empty Cradle on Mac on Books-a-Million.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Technical specification tables can not be displayed on mobile. Please view on desktop