– is this available in a format other than PDF (ie. are the original CAD files available? Orcad?)? Ideally an Altium version would be very useful!
– The schematic appears incomplete, with various components missing, link wires ending in mid-air. Is this an error or intentional?
– Added a PCIe reset pulldown.
– Added a GPIO controled heartbeat LED.
– Added a console UART 3P header.
– Changed the location of power LED to the middle of the board.
– Changed the position of MicroUSB connector from bottom to top.
– Changed the DIP switches to a 20P header connector.
– Changed the fan header housing to 3-pin compatible.
– Changed the USB3 connector orientation from horizontal to vertical.
– Changed the location of JTAG connector to inner side.
– Changed the projection length of SFP+ cage to same level of RJ45.
– Changed the voltage of VDDO_H from 1.8V to 3.3V.
– Removed the console UART level shifter.
– Removed the MoChi connector.
– Removed the switch circuit for DDR-IO power.
– Removed the shunt resisters for AP806 0.9V and DDR 1.2V.
– Added an alternative DC/DC converter circuit for AP806 0.9V. (second source option)
– Added an optional signal bypass route to exclude 88×3310.
I suppose that drivers must check the board revison to toggle the heartbeat LED.